Address Point & Road Centerline Mapping
Public Safety Answering Points (PSAP’s) using AXIS mapping can see impediments to the scene….see hidden access to the scene….see reporting districts responsible for the scene….Can You?
AXIS provides detailed, accurate map data containing physical addresses linked to ANI/ALI (Automatic Number Identification/Automated Location Identification) data and MSAG (Master Street Address Guide) for automated caller location at a 99% confidence level …simultaneous with the 911 call.
- Save time and money in locating and responding to emergencies
- Get to the incident more quickly
- Have a better understanding of what will be required when they arrive
- Be better prepared if assistance is needed outside of your region
- If your application is Phase II compliance, we will collect all transportation, addressable structures and water features, delivered in conjunction with a final database linking all addresses, phone numbers and road names to the map data
With Axis Mapping you get…..
- Accurate Caller Location and Rapid Response through Digital Technology
- Locate a 911 Caller within 3 feet – Anywhere
- Understand Their Environment Immediately
- Understand Impediments to Response
- Know Scene Conditions Immediately
- Know ESN, Fire and Beat Location
- Dispatch Appropriate Response
- Route Response Quickly & Correctly
- Knowledge Saves Time – Time Saves Lives
Contact Us to discuss your next E-911 mapping project.