Dover Air Force Base
As a subcontractor, AXIS provided LiDAR and Orthoimagery services for the Dover Air Force Base which is located approximately 2 miles southeast of the city of Dover, Delaware.
- DMC Imagery flown for 5″ raw pixel; All Bands; AGPS & IMU
- LiDAR Acquisition using a dual-pulse Leica ALS 50-II sensor flown at an altitude to achieve a minimum of one return per square meter
- 1″=100′ mapping
- 2 foot contours
- color orthos at half foot pixel resolution in RGB and CIR.
- processing classified LAS files of First, Last and intermediate returns;
- processing Bare-Earth DEMS with 2 Meter post spacing;
- processing 2′ contours from the post-processed LiDAR supported TIN
- Digital Ortho Processing for True Color and CIR Digital OrthoImage Tiles with a pixel resolution of .6′ in GeoTIFF Format w/ associated Tags & Keys
- 100′ Planimetric Data, Supplemental Breaklines to Bare-Earth LiDAR to produce DTM’s and NMAS 2′ Contours