Government agencies throughout the U.S. use geospatial data on a daily basis. With over 10 years experience AXIS is knowledgeable in providing professional geospatial services, data and solutions for Towns, Municipalities, City, County, State and Federal Government Agencies.
Whether its data for use in a city engineering project or for your E911 GIS dispatch system, Axis GeoSpatial has proven & successful project experience with the full spectrum of GeoSpatial Applications.
Planning & Zoning
- Improve the accuracy of your storm water analyses by having a much more accurate elevation model
- County grown considerably? The addition of new housing, commercial buildings, roads and storm water management features requires updated planimetrics to provide accurate elevation data
- Save time and money in locating and responding to emergencies
- Get to the incident more quickly
- Have a better understanding of what will be required when they arrive
- Be better prepared if assistance is needed outside of your region
- If your application is Phase II compliance, we will collect all transportation, addressable structures and water features, delivered in conjunction with a final database linking all addresses, phone numbers and road names to the map data
- Digital OrthoImagery to update your existing GIS
- Layers and layers of detailed map data at your fingertips
Providing the highest quality mapping for government use, including high resolution imagery (from 3 inch to 1 foot pixel) to provide an accurate base map for various levels of government agencies, Axis has experience providing the State of Maryland Orthoimagery in 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011 & 2013.
With AXIS mapping data you get:
- Up-to-date base imagery that supports detailed mapping of streets and building locations, as well as accurate mapping of property boundaries.
- comprehensive, consistent, high quality imagery that is seamless across county boundaries and city limits
- give E911 call dispatchers confidence in the images and maps displayed in Public Safety Answering Points (PSAP) across the state
- save time in locating & responding to emergencies
- avoid the cost of erroneous information from out of date imagery & map features
- Save time in handling, retrieving & displaying aerial imagery
- Visual reference for decision making
Avoid the overwhelming volume of imagery available. Axis creates & delivers advanced information solutions, integrating multiple data sources quickly & efficiently.
What Clients Are Saying
“We thank your team for all the great work that has been completed over the years from the initial Field Verified Address project to this project. I can truly state that if it wasn’t for AXIS we would not be where we are today as it relates to not only good location information for E911, but our ability to identify and clean-up enterprise data; assist the Election Office; State Highways reporting and street signage; program applications to use validated addresses for input; as well as many other uses that are too numerous to list. All of our departments use this data daily. We will continue to update the data using the models we have built that are based on the lessons learned from Axis as well as our county agencies.”
-Caroline G., GIS Manager
Contact us today to discuss your aerial mapping needs.