From shoreline mapping to wetland delineation, AXIS provides acquisition and processing of geospatial data for environment studies and projects. This data will lead you to a better understanding of your environment, natural resources and more.
With map data from AXIS airborne platforms, you can:
- Obtain building footprints for use in flood modeling
- Easily and cost effectively get map data for rugged, vegetated, rocky shorelines
- Visualize and understand environmental impacts on lakes, rivers, shorelines and more
- Easily perform environmental studies while viewing hazards and risks with GIS
- Understand disasters and their impact on future planning
- Identify resources for recovery & reconstruction