In this role you will have an opportunity to
Implement and lead services to support an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes a work-life balance, quality, continuous growth, productivity and standards, communication, and effective leadership. Become a strategic partner within the AXIS Team and focus on quality service and adaptability that is committed to recruiting, developing, rewarding, and retaining our superior workforce.
You will be responsible for
- Planning, administrating and overseeing of all activities of the department
- Leading the development of department goals, objectives, and systems
- Monitoring all pay practices and overseeing wage and salary structure, pay policies, and pay systems
- Administrating and monitoring of the performance evaluation, training, and development programs
- Determining and recommending employee relations practices to establish positive employer-employee relationships and promoting a high level of employee morale and motivation
- Developing, recommending, and implementing personnel policies and procedures
- Performing benefits administration of cost-effective, employee serving benefits
- Establishing and leading the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce
- Ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws
What are some of the characteristics of an ideal candidate?
- Bachelor’s degree and five years of HR experience or nine years of experience in the HR field
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential
- Ability to maintain a high degree of motivation and focus with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and motivational skills
- Strong communication, conflict resolution and negotiation
- Visionary Leadership – Displaying passion and optimism, inspiring respect and trust and providing vision and inspiration to mobilize others to fulfill the vision
What is AXIS?
AXIS GeoSpatial is a growing GeoSpatial Data Acquisition and Analysis company. We provide land surveying, mapping and geospatial consulting for integration into civil engineering, land surveying and GIS applications. As an industry leader in innovative remote-sensing and measurement technologies, AXIS has a proven track record of stability and longevity in the geospatial market.
Why should you join AXIS?
AXIS encourages each employee to be a part of the team’s success and appreciates creative input. Become a part of the AXIS team and become a part of a “Championship Quality” team of Geospatial Data Professionals that provide innovative and reliable solutions to industries that demand quality and results.
AXIS GeoSpatial, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. AXIS does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.
All job offers and continued employment with AXIS are contingent upon passing a background check and subject to random drug screening.