Pheasant Run LiDAR
AXIS was contracted to provide airborne acquisition data of lidar and imagery for this stream restoration design project. Hi-definition lidar was collected for the 2 mile corridor, covering approximately 60 acres.
- Airborne acquisition of lidar and imagery
- Digital aerotriangulation
- LiDAR processing for AGPS processing, calibration of independent LiDAR strips and final datum adjustment
- LiDAR processing for classification and finalization of LAS Tiles. Classifications to include Bare Earth, Hydro, Bridges and Other
- 1″ = 50′ Planimetrics and breaklines to support 1′ contours.
- Planimetrics included roadway & parking markings
- Processing for RGB, 8-bit per channel, digital orthoimage tiles in GeoTIFF format with a pixel resolution of 0.25′ GSD
- 1″ = 50′ Planimetrics, DTM & 1′ Contours for AutoCAD format adhering to Axis CAD Standards