Transmission Line Mapping
Forecast safety concerns & capacity problems before an issue or crisis with complete Airborne HD-LiDAR services provided by AXIS GeoSpatial.
- Determine accurate topography of the corridor
- Monitor vegetation surrounding right of way for modification and repair purposes
- Manage vegetation to ensure the reliability of the power services you offer
- Ensure NERC FAC-003-1 compliance
- Accurately map the sag of electrical power lines between transmission towers
- Obtain Right–of–way visualization at your fingertips
- Easily make decisions with detailed accurate geospatial map data
- Forecast safety concerns & capacity problems before there’s an issue
- Determine the exact location of the transmission towers
- Increase transmission capacity to satisfy the ever-growing demand for power
Assisting you with the design, expansion, and asset management aspects of your substation projects, LiDAR is a powerful tool that will provide you with extremely detailed and accurate 3-D models of your substations.
Whether you need elevation models for right of way permitting or orthoimagery for your design team